[TenTec] Scout Help

KE4TEG ke4teg@bellsouth.net
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:23:33 -0400

Hello,

If you are looking for a better knob for the Scout or TT-526 6N2 radios,
may I suggest that you get an Icom-706 tuning knob. It fits both rigs and
has a true free rotating finger hole.

My Scout does not have feedback in the headphones or the speaker. And the
tuning is well, the tuning. It is a PTO rig and for tuning you get what you
get. All in all it is a great little rig.

73 Keith
de KE4TEG