[TenTec] Fw: Out of office (was Re: RFQ)

William F. Mansey; WA2PVK res0wsci@verizon.net
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:27:47 -0400

Hello again,  I am forwarding a copy of my most recent correspondence =
with Gregg.  I hope that this will prove helpful. =20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Gregg Porter=20
To: William F. Mansey; WA2PVK=20
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: Out of office (was Re: RFQ)

Re Ten-Tec, please do mention us, not so much for business reasons  =
(let's be realistic, these things cost $9/ea, I'm not looking to retire =
off them) rather we have a $25 min order and there are many (read M A N =
Y!) times I've sold 3 pcs to a guy that needs only one. There must be =
dozens out there sitting on desks...a fact that I might be able to help =
the next guy looking for just one pc with. If there's an address you can =
give me to direct these people to I'd be glad to do it.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm on the net a lot and agree with your =
"cold, uncaring" assessment. Lighten up people!!!

Best Regards