[TenTec] Jupiter line command

Chris Robson crobson@robsonco.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:53:51 -0400

Hi All,

	After getting an opportunity to simulate the contesting mode using the
Jupiter, what I found is I can have to either set the mic on or line on,
not both on, to use the audio in and audio out. Unlike my Omni 6, which has
the ability to use the audio in/out while using the microphone, the Jupiter
can not have the audio in/out active when using the mic jack. This was
discovered when I tried to use the audio in/out jacks on the Jupiter to
send voice exchanges with the voice keyer capability of the contest
software. It worked great when I set the line ON command, but then I had no
mic capability. Is there a way to have both on? Is this a software
change?  Any answers?
73, Chris KB3A