[TenTec] Corsair I Noise Blanking

Phil Cuellar pcuellar@bright.net
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:07:04 -0400

Mark,

I also have a Corsair. Your description of the effect of the noise blanker
is the same as what I have personally experienced, and seems to be typical
for the Corsair. Apparently the noise blanker is only effective on
impulse-type noise, such as automotive ignition systems and similar noise.

73 de KI8JQ - Phil