[TenTec] FS Omni V.9 & Omni VI (Option 3 upgrade)

Mark Erbaugh mark@microenh.com
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 15:50:57 -0400

I just bought a TenTec RX340 and will be using it with my Pegasus, so my =
Omni's are available:

Omni V with N4PY V.9 chip installed. Includes original TenTec chip, if =
you want to go back. To the factory earlier this year to have the front =
panel switches cleaned and / or replaced as needed. Also had rig aligned =
at that time. Includes TT FM board. Keys have not been rearranged for =
the V.9 mod, but I include a removable template that gives the V.9 info. =
 $800 plus shipping charges. No optional filters. The Omni V.9 hardware =
mods (sidetone and RS232)  were not made.  The pop and click mod was =
done.

Omni VI with factory Option 3 upgrade (equivalent to Omni VI+). Back to =
the factory for alignment this spring and repair back to 100%. When I =
bought this radio (used), a couple of the back panel jacks were loose or =
broken and these were factory repaired.  Includes Original manual with =
Option 3 addenda and a brand new Omni VI+ manual. $1200 plus shipping =
charges. No optional filters.

Mark Erbaugh, N8ME
phone: 740-845-1877

multipart/alternative