[TenTec] Thanks

Dick White KS0M@KTIS.Net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:10:20 -0500

Many thanks for the very thoughtful and excellent suggestions/comments about
my Paragon problem.  I have decided to start with the grounding system first
and then get into the Paragon and unplug, adjust, tighten etc. all the stuff
inside. From the comments, I feel that my grounding system has a good chance
of being the culprit. Paul, at Ten Tec, told me that four months ago and it
just didn't sink in until I read all your comments.  When I find the answer,
I will post it in case it will help someone else with a similar problem.

73....Dick  /  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League