[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review

John/K4WJ k4wj@bellsouth.net
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:30:41 -0400

When QST does a review of a piece of equipment they use it before they
write the review. I have read a lot of reviews where the author reported
that the piece of equipment had to be returned to the vendor because there
was something that didn't meet specs. Sometimes the author of the review
will correct the problem and then report about it in the review. Sometimes
the vendor can't or won't correct the problem.

Can you imagine this so-called review, that appeared on eham, appearing in
QST? Never going to happen. I applaud the eham folks for removing this
so-called review. It wasn't a review by any stretch of the imagination. It
was a report that a product this person ordered from TenTec arrived in
non-working order, not a report on the Centurion.

73..de John/K4WJ