[TenTec] 2nd try: George W5YR - a public thank you

Tim and Nancy Logan cyr999@extremezone.com
Sun, 03 Mar 2002 09:08:20 -0700

Hi folks - the message below is showing as returned on my PC and I have
not received any TenTec mail for about 24 hours, so if you receive this
twice, my apologies :-).

I wanted to take a moment to tell you all how helpful George (W5YR)has
been to me on a number of questions and a recent "project". His ability
to translate the essence of a subject down to the level required by the
"student" is superb. His willingness to take the time is simply pure
generosity. People like George - what I call "Elmers of the Air" are a
huge benefit to the Ham radio community - especially to beginners like
myself. So.....here's to you George! Thank you!

73/Tim Logan KB7OEX