[TenTec] ORION ..comments

Duane Grotophorst n9dg@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 06:39:12 -0800 (PST)

Capping the unused power RCA's on the radio side
surely is a good idea. However that's only half of the
potential problem. If you use RCA male to male jumper
cables for power purposes you still have the potential
problem of very exposed 13.8V pins flopping around. I
try to minimize that hazard as much as I can by not
using such jumpers for power leads.

Duane
N9DG