[TenTec] ORION 14.007.565 LSB???

Bill Tippett btippett@alum.mit.edu
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:50:23 +0000

N9VV:
>Hummm... taking a closer look at the LCD display I see that the MAIN
>RX is on 14.007.565 "LSB" that seems strange. Why isn't it on CW? do
>you suppose the RX can copy CW in either sideband (nice feature for this OP)?

        Most likely since the FT-1000MP has had this for the past 7
years.  Sometimes this is very handy...for example if you are in
LSB-CW and a strong station appears below, you can switch to USB-CW
and he disappears.  Also useful for tuning up (USB-CW) or down (LSB-CW)
while doing S&P in contests.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV