[TenTec] Fantastic service

Ken Hopper khopper@uchicago.edu
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:43:46 -0600

I found that the main tuning knob on my JUPITER was sticking or rubbing at a
certain point. I finally was sufficiently annoyed that I sent an email to
"sales@tentec.com". Stan responded with several suggestions. One was to reseat
the tuning knob. I tried unsuccessfully to loosen the allen screws - contacted
Stan, and in 2 days a little package arrived WITH TWO ALLEN WRENCHES IN IT!
The knob now rotates as smoothly and silently as a fine instrument should.

These guys ARE THE BEST! they have never compromised on support and service.
Lets give them some breathing room to show us what the ORION is all about. I
bet it comes with the SAME HIGH QUALITY SERVICE and SUPPORT as my JUPITER :-)

Thank you Ten-Tec for making my hobby so enjoyable,
de ken n9vv
http://www.n9vv.com
<n9vv@arrl.net>
(P.S. thank goodness that wasn't "gold" trim :-)