[TenTec] Jupiter update

Dan.Newby@cpspet.com Dan.Newby@cpspet.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:43:10 -0500

I saw earlier posts, probably was yours, about this problem. However, it
was a while before I saw my Jupiter exhibit the problem you mentioned. In
fact, I have only had mine do it maybe a half dozen times since the upgrade
was done. Which was within a week of it being released.

Dan

                      Jerry Harley
                      <wa2tti@worldlynx        To:       Tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
                      .net>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [TenTec] Jupiter update
                      tentec-admin@cont
                      esting.com

                      03/21/2002 04:23
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      wa2tti

I was the first one to comment on it right here, and everyone told me it
was RF in my shack.  I knew sooner or later more people would have the
problem.  We must not have very many Jupiter users on this reflector?.
Jerry