[TenTec] Jupiter update

duffyb01@fuse.net duffyb01@fuse.net
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 17:05:09 -0500

Hey, the greatest thing about the TT Jupiter is that if and when I problem exist, they can correct it with a firmware update.  Isn't but one rice box I know that can do that, and I don't think the Japanese have done much to improve that rig with firmware updates.  Their just not as responsive as Tennessee Technology!

Duffy
http://www.wb8nut.com