[TenTec] 238-A Tuner Color

Wa4aos@aol.com Wa4aos@aol.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 11:38:39 EDT

I just talked with Stan at Ten Tec about the possibility of making a run of
the 238-A Tuner in Corsair Gray to match the Corsair II, Omni 5 and 6, and
the Paragons.He said that he didn't think they would do that since they need
sufficient order quantity to justify doing the production run. I think the
238-A would bebeautiful in Corsair Gray and told him that I will give a
confirmed order for at least one. Anyone else interested ? ? ?
Let them know ! ! !
I think it's great that they are offering the new speaker with a color option
! ! !

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---