[TenTec] Headphones: Modifying My Stance

R. Eric Sluder resluder@coserv.net
Wed, 29 May 2002 10:46:53 -0500

I'll second Rick's comments, my brother-in-law is an ENT as well and I've
had this conversation many times because of radio, a shooting hobby and I
mow/trim my own lawn.  I use hearing protection for the latter two
activities everytime, no matter what.  I was also told that the thumping we
here in the kids cars these days is also attributing to hearing loss at the
low end of our hearing spectrum (treble isn't the only thing that can hurt
an ear)!  He's been treating hearing loss for folks in their late 20's
these days!!

73,
Eric