[TenTec] Paragon-II, AutoTuner and more for sale!

James E McClellan n8luv_jm@juno.com
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 14:13:29 -0400

I have an absolute mint TenTec station for sale for some lucky buyer. I
have owned this station for 3 years (2nd owner) and have made many
fantastic and hard to get qsos. The only reason the station is for sale
is the fact that I am applying for post-graduate studies for my Masters
degree. All 3 pieces of the station in all aspects are a solid 9.5 or
better (10 being brand new).

Paragon-II                                         ($1395.00 - firm plus
shipping from 48060) ----- (around $2100 new with all listed options)
        Options include all filters (6kc, 2.4, 1.8, .50, and .25). Voice
synthesizer for freq. announcement.
        Standard are: 0.100 to 30 Mhz continuous tuning (SWL w/6kc filter
is phenominal)
                                USB, LSB, CW, FM, AM, and RTTY modes all
built in. This is one of the very few TenTecs that actually
                                          transmits on AM and it does a
fantastic job with it!
                                2 memories per band
                                clock (24 or 12 hr)
                                receiver is not the original Paragon.
Paragon-II is closer to the Omni-6 with low noise floor
                                and much much more
2kw Auto-Tuner by TenTec                ($395 - firm plus shipping from
48060) ----- (original cost new was around $800!)
        Matches color scheme of Paraogn-II
        Honest 2kw pep input handling capacity and is totally automatic
and does switch antennas and memories when band is changed
Power Supply by TenTec                    ($175 - firm plus shipping from
48060) ----- (I bought this piece new from TenTec - $300)
        Matching color scheme with Paragon-II with speaker

Package deal for complete station -----($1800.00 plus shipping from
48060)
I will sell Auto-Tuner seperately but Par-II and P.S. go together.

Contact --- Jim (810)-984-2221
                   moonliter2@aol.com