[TenTec] FOR SALE

David Barlow Davebarlow36@msn.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:35:19 -0500

I have a Ten Tec Centurion Amplifier For Sale. This amp has less than a h=
our of use  on it. It is as new.( absolutely mint) . I am asking $1550.00=
 for the amp plus Insurance and shipping. I have all Manuals Shipping Car=
tons Sales receipt etc.

I also have two (2) Ten Tec External Speakers. =20
# 1 is the 307 G  Grey ( New in the box and never taken out or used)
# 2 is the 307 C  Charcoal This one is has been used, but is like new.
I am asking $85.00 for each speaker plus shipping and insurance.
Dave/WA6CQJ
760 256 3359
E mail Address is Davebarlow36@msn.com
Thank You Very Much.