[TenTec] This is getting boring

James Duffer dufferjames@hotmail.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 08:46:29 -0500

SNIP
>Amen and Amen.  Doesn't this belong on the antenna reflectors?
>What exactly does it have to do with TenTec anyway?
>It's amazing how we on this reflector can just beat a dead
>horse to a pulp!
>
>Anyone received the TENTEC Argonaut or Orion?????????

SNIP

I am wondering if the name "Orion" will not end up being a problem for
TenTec much the same way as "Triton" I have a model 544 which is not called
a "Triton IV" for a particular reason.  I have noticed that there is
electronic equipment called "Orion"  Specfically a VCR sold by WalMart.

This message is for those who do not want to discuss propagation of
electromagnetic waves which if there wasn't, then TenTec equipment would be
useless.  They do generate and receive these waves maybe something useful
could be gleaned from these messages, but then again maybe the color and the
name is more important.

73, Jim, wd4air