[TenTec] Re: Any spare Corsair PTO's out there?

dslosty@pipeline.com dslosty@pipeline.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:55:04 -0400

Why not simply use (borrow if you have to) a frequency counter?
It's a lot easier to check each oscillator that way.
It always seems to me that using test equipment is the best way out for us
lazy guys....

Doug/WA1TUT