[TenTec] Pegasus Plus observations

WA3FIY WA3FIY@radioadv.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:57:19 -0400

I'll be anxious to see if it will work on my setup.   The first
release I downloaded worked OK.  The next release would work
sometimes.   The communications would fail intermittently.  The
last release will not work at all for me.   I cannot establish
communications.   I've tried all the suggestions in the help file
with no success.

My system seems to be very touchy regarding serial comm.   It
uses USB and USB to serial adaptors.   I tried 6 different
adaptors until I found one that would work with the Ten Tec,
N4PY and some packet software.

Here's hoping the latest release will light up.

-73-

-Lee-