[TenTec] Pegasus Plus observations

David McClafferty ve1adh@yahoo.ca
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:38:53 -0400 (EDT)

Having played around with various computer tuning
schemes since I built a DDS VFO for my Omni C and
hooked it to a TRS-80, I have to agree that there is
nothing having a real tuning knob. However, I now
operate my Pegasus from two different locations with
different computers and only have the Pod at one
location. The mouse wheel tuning is perfect for the
remote operation.

73, Dave, VE1ADH