[TenTec] Small Ten Tec rig for portable digital ops?

n8coo@juno.com n8coo@juno.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 01:52:08 +0100

Thanks for the comments I received.  No response from any Argosy owners,
but I had one person that tried an Argosy II and didn't have much luck,
but sounds like it was possibly the OFFSET control misaligned as he had
problems with his transmit and receive freqs not the same.  Other older
PTO rigs (Triton, Deltas),sounded like a mixed bag  which I kind of
expected.

Some Scout and Delta II owners wrote to say they work out great on the
digital modes.  Didn't hear any reservations from them to speak of.

Thanks again for the responses.  Looking forward to visiting Sevierville.

73 de Mark N8COO