[TenTec] RE: Sad Day

KD5NWA KD5NWA@MBayona.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:45:50 -0500

It's back, I unplugged all connectors and reseated them, and the Corsair is
it's old self again. After I move I'll get a bottle of contact cleaner and
go over the connections again.

Thanks to everyone for they suggestions, I even had one ham offer a loaner,
you just can't get any better that that.

Cecil
KD5NWA

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry [mailto:rfman@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 4:05 PM
To: KD5NWA
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sad Day

Cecil;

Try some contact cleaner on the connectors that mate the display board and
the driver board. I was loosing a whole row of sgments at a time. I put a
little Deoxit in the connectors and have been trouble free ever since. Don't
go overboard, just a little to wet the contacts. It's woth a try before
sending it home for a visit.

73 Harry
NK9R