[TenTec] Orion interface

Greg Hodsdon k7kj at arrl.net
Fri Apr 4 09:44:26 EST 2003

Tommy:
One option you have is to wait for N4PY's Orion software release.
Carl tells me it may be available by early June.

I have been using N4PY software for the Pegasus/RX340 for
two years now and control the Hercules amp through a TopTen
band decoder which uses the Yaesu (BCD) format.  This should
be plug and play for your antenna switching requirements.

Today is "O" day for me.  The UPS driver should be here within
the hour!
73 de Greg K7KJ
Portland, OR
k7kj at arrl.net