[TenTec] Q: Iambic Keys

WQ8Q wq8q at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 18:07:18 EDT 2003

I've got several keys, (TenTec Vibroplex; GHD Optical; Kent TP-1)but
probably the best I've ever used is the Begali Simplex from Italy.  I've had
this one for about six months now and never use anything else. The settings
stay put where you set them and it's comfortable at any speed.  The price is
a little higher than what you mention (I think the current price is $136.80
plus $9.50 USD shipped to the US).  Well worth the money.  Pietro Begali is
great to deal with. Check it out at http://www.i2rtf.com/

73 de Rick, WQ8Q