[TenTec] Re: Questions about some Orion behaviours

nq5t at attbi.com nq5t at attbi.com
Fri Apr 18 05:15:48 EDT 2003

Do you own one?  I would presume from your comments that you've never had your
hands on one and haven't even read much.  There is very little this radio has
in common with the "JA" rigs.

It is NOT 1.5 receivers in a box.  It is very definitely two.  And there are
few other parameters that the current crop of JA rigs even come close to.

One opine of many.  Worth the paper it's written on.

Grant/NQ5T