[TenTec] Enhanced SSB.

James Duffer dufferjames at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:57:35 EDT 2003

The answer is "Diversity"  There is the QRP, and then you have the QRO
crowd.  The object of the QRP groups seems to get the most miles per watt or
milliwat. On the other hand the QRO group or going for the most watts per
mile.  CBers are notarious about this and discuss how much power they have
and how they "peg your needle (s meter).  Maybe it some kind of disease like
EPS (excess power syndrome).

Have enjoyed the info about the orion.  Still not convinced in getting rid
of the Omni VI.

73, Jim, wd4air