[TenTec] Omni C - No TX

Terry Burkholder terryb at htn.net
Mon Apr 21 10:31:30 EDT 2003

Jeff,

I am not real familiar with the 280 PS but this is a common problem with
thw 961 supply.  Look at the large filtrer caps in the PS and tighten the
screws on top pf the caps.  The other ting to look for is if the 280 has a
current limit adjustment pot, it may have developed a bad spot.  Sometimes
just rotating the pot a bit to clean the contact resolves the problem.

Hope this helps

73's  Terry N4TB