[TenTec] Pegasus: No Output

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 13:13:14 EDT 2003

Jeff,

It really sounds like the 12 volt connection to the final board in the
pegasus is not connected.  Inside the pegasus, this is a heavy red wire that
runs from the low pass filter board to the final board.  I would at least
open up the pegasus and take a look at this wire to make sure it is
connected at the low pass filter board end.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC