[TenTec] ten tec 1320

Wj5mh at aol.com Wj5mh at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 18:13:00 EDT 2003

In a message dated 8/10/2003 1:44:05 PM Central Standard Time,
wy7w at netzero.net writes:

> Everything else is great, I plan on adding a TICK keyer here shortly,
> anyone have any luck with that?

Tom,

I use a Jackson Harbor PK-3 mounted to the final heatsink above C66 using a
black plastic standoff from Radio Shack.  I've taken the triple phono jack
board, removed the actual jacks and replaced them with two coaxial power
connectors and a stereo jack for the key.  (I think I had to drill out the holes on the
phone jack board just a bit.)  The two power connectors make for a tight fit,
so you may want to remove just one phono and replace it with a stereo jack
for the key.  I mounted my miniature function button to the right of the
headphone jack on the front panel.

ESE does great work He's played with a few of these kits, and if you get a
chance, visit his WEB site.

Have fun...

Joe