[TenTec] Orion PTT/CW Line(s)

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Thu Aug 21 09:26:39 EDT 2003

Thanks to John D and Carl M for constructive
comments about this issue.  I have also rcvd
an e mail from Gary B at ditsnbits this morning,
a portion of same:

"In an effort to meet everyone's needs we are adding a
menu selection that controls this feature. It should be
posted later today."

Gary said they had rcvd a "large" number of comments on
both sides of the issue;  so the coming menu option,  hi.

Thanks to Ten Tec for their typical customer support and
rapid service!!

BTW,  the VOX worked ok yesterday,  as long as I kept
my mouth aimed directly toward the mike,  hi.  Fiddled with
the VOX settings some,  probably ok,  but will select the
"original" programing when Gary does his thing later
today.

73,  Jim KH7M