[TenTec] rack mounts

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:20:43 EST 2003

Ten Tec used to make rack mounts for the Omni 6s and Titan II.  I have not
seen or heard any mention of TT rack mounts in several years leading me to
believe when they went to the newer rigs they dropped the rack mounts.  They
probably were never big sellers anyway.   The Orion and Titan III may be too
wide for a standard rack.  The other gear they make now might fit on a
generic tray from some other mfr.  Try looking around and see if someone
makes a rack tray you can set the Pegasus on and roll in and out of a rack.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ