[TenTec] Model 422B CENTURION HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER

jsb at digistar.com jsb at digistar.com
Mon Dec 1 16:04:15 EST 2003

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 ac5e at comcast.net wrote:

> The Centurion is an excellent amplifier for either CW, SSB, or what have
> you. And it's probably the best value for a near legal limit amp on the
> market.

I wish I could spring for the Titan III - but will have to "make do" with
the 1KW output... hi

Regarding supply voltage, would 10/3 romex suffice for a 40 foot run or
should I use 8/3 or 6/3?  I'm thinking about using a properly-rated
twistlock or clothes dryer connector/socket combo for easy disconnect,
etc.

thanks,
Jason