[TenTec] RE: Power Supply & Equip. grounding

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 14:15:57 EST 2003

the best ground wire is short and large conductor or braid ...my nephew has
his ground wire of about 3 feet from the back of his radio to an 8 foot
ground rod driven into the ground under his basement floor ...he encouraged
me to do the same ...but i am not sure i want a hole in my basement floor HI
jack