[TenTec] Re: K2 beats Orion

Cliff csegar at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 13 09:35:21 EST 2003

At 08:00 AM 12/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone know if the League has documented and disclosed its step-by-step
>Product Review testing methods and procedures?

IF you are a member (and I hope you are) you can go to
<http://www.arrl.org/tis/> and go down to "The ARRL Lab Test Procedures
Manual describes the test methods used by the ARRL Lab for Product Review
testing. (1,509,134 bytes, PDF file)" and download the entire manual. The
League doesn't hide anything and is very above board in all their tests and
procedures. The procedures were developed with the input of some very
top-notch hams engineers. Ed Hare & crew want their work to be relevent and
accurate.

de KD4GT