[TenTec] Sell: Argonaut 5

Donnie Garrett cfzepp at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 11:22:35 EST 2003

  "PRISTINE" Argonaut 5 with TCXO / Model 516

Bought new from Ten Tec 04/07/03. Never mobile, always in my non-
smoking shack environment, original box and accessories. The operating
manual is clean and un-wrinkled. Recently flashed to the most current
version 1.07 firmware. $600 plus $10 shipping. Stateside only! I also
have like same, purchased new 12/09/02 but is the non TCXO version for
$550.00 plus $10.00 shipping. Im Only selling one of the 2 Argos I own,
makes no difference. Both are perfect! (You won't find a nicer used Argo
5 anywhere)
Donnie Garrett / WA9TGT / Muncie, IN 765-282-2617 cfzepp at comcast.net