[TenTec] Re: E-HAM Reviews

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Tue Dec 16 20:31:43 EST 2003

Barry N1EU wrote:

Barry

You are absolutely correct IMO.  Your shack, your environment and your
opinion are what matter in the final analysis.  But before we get to the
final analysis we need to have a way to decide what comes into our shack
for further examination!  Third party opinion of all types has a part to
play in that.

Meantime, I've surveyed all manner of third party opinion.  Now I just
wish TT would finish manufacturing and ship my Orion so I can do the "In
shack" bit.

73

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F