[TenTec] Comparison Orion vs TS850 ?

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 21:44:26 EST 2003

I am running an Orion with the ACOM 1000.  With TxOut connected to the ACOM
key in, and the ACOM key out connected back to TxEn of the Orion, QSK is
perfect with the AMP.  The Orion interfaces perfectly with the ACOM 1000.

The Orion is plenty sensitive on the higher HF bands.  You will be very
pleased with its performance in all respects.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC