[TenTec] Omni V Power Output Adjustment Question???

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 22 03:05:20 EST 2003

You can definitely adjust the ALC in the Omni V.  It is very similar to the
Corsair in that respect.  I don't have my Omni V manual anymore so I can't
tell you what pot to adjust.  If memory serves me correct, it might be
labelled on the bottom inside cover of the Omni V with a hole to get through
and adjust it.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC