[TenTec] Re: Highlights of German Orion Review

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Tue Dec 23 20:34:02 EST 2003

KB3MM> You haven't stressed it enough. <gr>

I am still in shock as I expected XP level of performance from Bill Carter's
NT just like VAX VMS was a good product!

Last time I had memeory errors was when developing my own 100 MHz FPGA
board...

Not strictly Tentec subject so let's add 20 dB attenuation to KC1SX S5
example in order to reduce IMD3 products by 60 dB.
Weak 160 m signals should be above high level of natural noise in the order
of 40 dB.
Tough weak DX-ing is on 2 m band but that is not pursued much in USA.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

P.S.  Main difference between DL and UK/USA approach:  God/Devil is in the
details!