[TenTec] 240 160M Transverter

David N. pkmaint at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 17:26:52 EST 2003

Does anyone out there now how to hook up the transverter to the 540 triton??
I have the big plug put into the accesory jack and have to the shorting plug and placed
it in the accesory jack on the transverter. what about the transverter out and the recv ant?
Also what switches need to be were on the 540?
So far  with it presently hooked up and the transverter turned to 1.8 I get nothing I have tried to resonate from the 540 but nothing. so apparently the transverter is not working. what else do I need to do? I don't have a manual on either of the units
Thanks
David KR4OW