[TenTec] AES........

MGALUVR at aol.com MGALUVR at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 23:14:20 EST 2003

"Randy,

This is a little strong, isn't it. I mean to wish them dead.

Where is your head? Perhaps it's time to consider what life is all
about."

I am sure he had no intention to wish death on the individuals who work at,
or for AES....I am sure his comments meant that he hoped AES would "go
under". And I can tell you after having very close contact with the guys at
AES Las Vegas for the many years that I lived there, that the company is
indeed having problems. With the advent of their largest competitor Ham Radio
Outlet, the rec.radio.swap newsgroup, and Ebay....they have much stiffer
competition than ever before......add to that the fact that the companys
ownership has had problems with mismanagement in the past....and you have a
company with a somewhat "shaky" foundation.

           Just my two cents worth..