[TenTec] Orion, February 4

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Tue Feb 4 14:21:11 EST 2003

Hi gang,

Sure am looking forward to learning the reactions of
the half dozen or so beta test folks.  What lucky people
they are!!  I was not selected to beta test ONLY because
I am about 4800 miles West of Sevierville,  hi;  and both
Fed Ex and UPS charge way to much for round trip
fare for an Orion.  Anyway,  can't think of any good
reason why I might have been selected even if I
lived in Tennessee.

Is it possible for the beta testers to voice opinions/comments?
I suppose a condition placed upon them is absolutely secrecy...
Well,  I wait along with all others, and do not mind waiting!

73,  Jim  KH7M