[TenTec] Replying

Duane Budd w5ben at arrl.net
Tue Feb 11 12:19:12 EST 2003

"This is just one more example of why some of us want the
list returned to
it's original configuration.  ;-)

73, k3yd"

I liked it better the old way also, but Jim Lowman does a
fine job of running this here reflector, so I am not gonna
complain about the way he thinks it ought to be run, since I
have never tried his job on for size.

I replied to Tim directly by cutting and pasting his return
address. It is not as easy as just replying, but what the
hey? It ain't THAT hard. Maybe a bit hard to remember to do
it that way at my age (71) <grin>.

Duane Budd
w5ben at arrl.net
Johnson City, TN

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but
by the moments that take our breath away.