[TenTec] Omni VI filter macros, etc. for MixW v2.0x

George, W5YR w5yr at att.net
Wed Feb 19 17:03:15 EST 2003

Well John, thank Heaven we learn something new every day. Carl N4PY also
mentioned that the Ten Tec's use the same command set as the IC-735.

One difference that might or might not be important in macro development is
that the IC-735 unlike all other Icoms uses a four-byte format instead of
five bytes in the exchange of some data with the computer. I know that this
applies to frequency data, but I do not know if it applies to other types as
well.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"