[TenTec] Further tests: 1.8 filter

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 06:53:17 EST 2003

Chester, Anthony and all -
Thanks for more advice. I did some filter swapping and have discovered that
putting the 500Hz filter in the 1.8 slot has no impact on the rig....so I
must conclude that the 1.8 slot is not engaging. The odd thing is that if I
put the 1.8 in the 2.4 slot I'm not sure I can really tell any difference -
even if I move the PBT knob over to arounf 4 o"clock.
I'll keep checking and call TT today. Thanks fellas.
73/Tim NZ7C