[TenTec] Orion question

Jim Reid jimr.reid@verizon.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:59:14 -1000

Tim posed the following:

>  So can anyone who is willing, tell me what it is about the Orion
> that has really sold them enough to order  "sigh unseen" so to
> speak? .....but I really need some simple explanations as to why....

I did not order my Orion until October;  the following, posted
in mid_October,  is what "sold" me,  sight unseen:

http://www.doug-smith.net/orion.htm

Some of these words may not be easy to read.  But read them.
This piece was written by the principal designer of the Orion,
Doug Smith.  If you follow his reasoning,  you also will want
to get one on order,  sooner rather than later,  hi.

Consider with care..........there are a BUNCH of reasons for
an Orion to be your rig!

73,  Jim  KH7M