[TenTec] Microphones

K3YD at aol.com K3YD at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 10:18:31 EST 2003

In a message dated 01/22/2003 10:02:24 Eastern Standard Time,
mark at microenh.com writes:

<< Can someone explain the differences between the new Heil microphones, the
 Studio One (in the TenTec ad on page 19 of the February 2003 QST) and the
 Heil Proline (in the Heil ad on page 7 - same QST)?

 Also, with a microphone shaped like these (ice cream cone), what is the
 proper position relative to your mouth? >>

I'll bet that Bob Heil would be real glad to answer these questions, I've
found him to very helpful with questions about other issues.

Blair K3YD