[TenTec] Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi

Paul Valko w8kc at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 19:12:47 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "John L Merrill" <jmerrill1 at adelphia.net>
To: <tentec at contesting.com>

> I'll probably get flamed on this, but in my opinion, if you look at all of
> the QST reviews, the top 3 receivers are in this order FT-1000, TS-850 and
> IC-765. The CorsairII doesnt come close.

John,

No flame here, I have not read as in depth as you have so please bear with
me, but what made those three rigs "top" in the QST reviews?

Which criteria did the Corsair II not even come close to?

I've never used a Corsair II for any length of time.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc