[TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?

WILLIAM MANSEY wa2pvk at msn.com
Fri Jul 4 18:21:41 EDT 2003

In these days of using the computer for just about everything - - - we sometimes tend to forget the "old fashioned" method of picking up the phone and actually talking to someone.  I know that this is rather quaint but it still works!  This is NOT to say that I have not ordered stuff WITHOUT talking to a real person - I have done that quite often but NOT when things like Ten-Tec rigs are involved.  It is nice to talk to Scott or Stan.  If a "NEW" rig is not available they will say so and there is always the possibility of one of the demo units being available.  Each of the two times I called to order a 6N2 there were no "new" ones available (bummer!) BUT each time there was a unit, that had been returned during the 30 day trial and tested, that was available.  Why not ask if there is a similar Argonaut available?    73,  Bill
wa2pvk at msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk